Are you looking for Electronics Pliers Reviews? Our experts found 37834 number of feedback online for "Electronics Pliers" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Electronics Pliers. On selected products for the Best Electronics Pliers you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Electronics Pliers after analyzing 37834 reviews.
|1||Klein Tools D322-41/2C Electronics Pliers||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||Hakko CHP PN-2007 Long-Nose Pliers||9.6||Check Price Now|
|3||Long Nose Plier and Circlip Plier Set HANDSKIT Micro Wire Cutter Shear Long Needle Nose Cutting Pliers Repair Tool for Electronics||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||Klein Tools D321-41/2C Electronics Pliers||9.6||Check Price Now|
|5||KATA 4.5 Inch Micro Wire Cutter||9.6||Check Price Now|
|6||IGAN-170 Wire Cutters, Precision Electronics Flush Cutter||9.4||Check Price Now|
|7||KNIPEX Tools 37 13 125 Smooth Jaw Flat Nose Electronics Pliers||9||Check Price Now|
|8||WORKPRO 6-piece Mini Pliers Set - Needle Nose||8.8||Check Price Now|
|9||KNIPEX Tools - Electronics Pliers||8.4||Check Price Now|
|10||VamPLIERS World’s Best Pliers. 5” Mini ESD Safe Screw Extraction Pliers. Great for I.T||8.4||Check Price Now|
Table Of Content:
- Klein Tools D322-41/2C Electronics Pliers, Slim Needle Nose, Spring-Loaded, 4-Inch
- Hakko CHP PN-2007 Long-Nose Pliers, Flat Nose, Flat Outside Edge, Serrated Jaws, 32mm Jaw Length, 3mm...
- Long Nose Plier and Circlip Plier Set HANDSKIT Micro Wire Cutter Shear Long Needle Nose Cutting Pliers...
- Klein Tools D321-41/2C Electronics Pliers, Slim Needle Nose, Spring-Loaded, 5-Inch
- KATA 4.5 Inch Micro Wire Cutter,Precison Mini Flush Cutters and Clean Cut Pliers for Electronics,Model,Jewelry,Model...
- IGAN-170 Wire Cutters, Precision Electronics Flush Cutter, One of the Strongest and Sharpest Side Cutting...
- KNIPEX Tools 37 13 125 Smooth Jaw Flat Nose Electronics Pliers, 5-Inch
- WORKPRO 6-piece Mini Pliers Set Needle Nose, Diagonal, Long Nose, Bent Nose, End Cutting and Linesman...
- KNIPEX Tools Electronics Pliers, Round Tips, ESD 3532115ESD
- VamPLIERS World’s Best Pliers. 5” Mini ESD Safe Screw Extraction Pliers. Great for I.T., iPhone, Mac...
1. Klein Tools D322-41/2C Electronics Pliers
- Lightweight, slim-nose pliers for precision work
- Polished inside jaws with radiused edges to prevent nicking of wire during delicate assembly work
- Curved handles provide greater tool control
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action
- Forged in the USA with custom, US-made tool steel for maximum durability
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
2. Hakko CHP PN-2007 Long-Nose Pliers
- Long flat-nose pliers with 3mm width for general purpose electronics applications
- 32mm serrated jaw with precision-ground surfaces provides smooth operation
- Flat outside edge eases access to recessed or component-dense areas
- Dolphin-style nonslip hand grips provide comfort and control, and curved fore-edge protects hands from cutting surfaces.
- 3mm heat-treated carbon steel construction provides durability and long life, and Parkerized surfaces prevent glare and increase corrosion resistance.
3. Long Nose Plier and Circlip Plier Set HANDSKIT Micro Wire Cutter Shear Long Needle Nose Cutting Pliers Repair Tool for Electronics
- HANDSKIT tool plier set includes 1 long nose plier and 1 circlip diagonal cutting plier
- Made of high quality hardened carbon steel construction,practical and durable enough
- Safe,convenient and comfortable with nonslip rubber handle and opening spring
- Long nose plier is 6.
- Easy to cut memory wire,headpins,eye pins,small chain,tiger tail,cords,beading,thin wire,and electrical repairing.
4. Klein Tools D321-41/2C Electronics Pliers
- Lightweight, slim-nose pliers for delicate, precision assembly work
- Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping
- Curved handles provide greater tool control
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action
- Forged in the USA with custom, US-made tool steel
5. KATA 4.5 Inch Micro Wire Cutter
- FLUSH-CUT MICRO CUTTER: KATA precision wire cutter pliers has 11mm long jaw with angled head design for flush-cutting applications.
- WELL MADE QUALITY: 2.
- EASY TO OPERATE: Angled head flush cutting snip will not block your sight during work and the spring mechanism is smooth and reduce operator fatigue.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY AND COMFORTABLE GRIP: Dolphin-style nonslip grip handle has non-toxic and tasteless properties.
- IDEAL FOR SMALL WORK: Apply to Electrical Work in small spaces for shearing Copper,Soft Wire up to 18 AWG (1 mm) and Electron Component; Also suitable for cutting Plastic Sprue, Plastic Model Kits, Zip Ties, Jewelry Making and other home use craft projects.
6. IGAN-170 Wire Cutters
- Sharp and strong: IGAN precision wire cutter has an 11mm long heat-treated carbon steel jaw with angled head design.
- Professional flush cutting snips:Apply to electrical work, jewelry making and daily use.
- Compact design with open spring:it is ideally sized for working in small spaces and help you to save force.
- Environmentally friendly and comfortable grip: Made of TPE mateial,it has non-toxic and tasteless properties，and provides a rubber-like texture .
- Suitable for cutting small wire, tie wrap, beading wire, zip ties, plastic and more.
7. KNIPEX Tools 37 13 125 Smooth Jaw Flat Nose Electronics Pliers
- Precision pliers for fine assembly work: electronics, fine mechanics, craft and jewelry wire applications.
- For gripping, holding, bending and adjusting
- Tips precision ground, smooth gripping surfaces – will not scratch materials
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Jaw length 1-Inch, Tip dimensions 5/64-Inch x 7/32-Inch, Head width 1/2-Inch x 7/64-Inch
8. WORKPRO 6-piece Mini Pliers Set – Needle Nose
- Pliers Includes: This precision pliers set includes 4-inch mini diagonal, 5-inch mini long nose, 4-inch mini end cutting, 6-Inch mini needle nose, 5-inch mini linesman and 5-inch mini bent nose.
- High Quality Material: Made of drop forged carbon steel with nickel plating, the advantages of these pliers are better rust protection and stronger corrosion resistant, high frequency cutting edge processing makes the pliers sharper and more durable.
- Ergonomic and Comfortable Grip: Bi-material TPR handles offer a comfortable grip while using, soft and elastic handle can prevent fatigue even for long-time work.
- Self-Opening Shrapnel Design: Each plier is equipped with double spring shrapnel and keeps the pliers open automatically, save labor and easy to work with two or three fingers in tight areas to reduce fatigue.
- Widely Application: This pliers set is suitable for both beginners and professionals, perfect for making jewelries, work on circuit boards and small electronics projects and other areas of interest.
9. KNIPEX Tools – Electronics Pliers
- Precision Grade Performance Tools
- The Number 1 Choice Of Tradesman Worldwide
- Comfortable In Use And Quality Assured Design
- Fit To Match The Needs In The Shop, At Home Or In The Service Field
- Each Tool Is Proven And Tested For Durability And Function In Real World Use And Conditions
10. VamPLIERS World’s Best Pliers. 5” Mini ESD Safe Screw Extraction Pliers. Great for I.T
- Ideal for removing stripped or special screws of smaller sizes
- Designed to handle hardware between 0.08″ to 0.21″ (2 to 5.5mm) in diameter
- ESD Safe handle made of thermoplastic elastomer featuring oil resistance
- Ideal for Computer/iPhone or any electronic IT repairs
- RoHS Compliant Hardness HRC56±2
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Electronics Pliers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Electronics Pliers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Electronics Pliers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Electronics Pliers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Electronics Pliers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Electronics Pliers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Electronics Pliers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Electronics Pliers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Electronics Pliers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.