Wireless Headset For Tv
Are you hard of hearing?
Are you fed up with having to turn the TV down to please the neighbours?
Or want to watch something in bed but don’t want to wake your wife or kids?
Then wireless headset for tv is the best solution you have been looking for.
Nowadays, we can use headsets without a chord. We don’t need to sit 3 feet from the TV with an annoying chord. Continually getting in the way. Have complete freedom to move around the room. While still being able to watch your favourite TV show.
Why are you not treating yourself to a whole new listening experience?
Once you have the wireless headset for tv. You will never miss a single word of your favourite TV show again. Most wireless headsets have a signal of up to 100 meters. That can receive an alert through walls.
So even if you need to leave the room. You are still guaranteed not to miss a single word. Most of the new models are on the market today. Which surround sound and sound quality. It can match its counterpart’s quality.
Advantages of Wireless Headset for TV
Modern technology is moving forward rapidly. Wireless headsets are fast becoming the preferred choice for most households. When you want to connect your audio and video devices, it is essential for you. With a pair of wireless headset for TV, a whole new listening experience is open to the listener.
Imagine watching a football match, and the sound quality makes you feel you are there. You can make your living room into a football stadium or an outdoor rock concert with it. When you watch a TV concert and feel like you’re actually in the crowd. You can feel full surround sound at your fingertips for a fraction. What it would cost for a complete Dolby digital surround sound system.
Top 06 Wireless Headset For Tv
1. Sennheiser RS 135 On-Ear
These sleek wireless headsets come with a supra-aural wireless RF headphone system. With their recharge function and compact stand. These headphones are a real bargain. It has a well-balanced sound and excellent bass response. It is making this system ideal for watching TV or listening to music.
- Wireless Radio Frequency
- Optional wall mounting of transmitter possible
- Very lightweight headset, extremely comfortable to wear
- Appealing, modern design
- Rechargeable batteries included (size: AAA)
- 2-year warranty
|Wireless Connectivity||Radio Frequency (RF)|
|Maximum Frequency||19.5 kHz|
Read More: How to Connect Wireless Headset?
2. Sennheiser RS175
The Sennheiser RS175 wireless headset is built with brilliant sound reproduction. This incredible system over-ear design. It gives the listener a brilliant sound experience.
The headset is fully equipped with balance and auto level controls. It giving the listener full control to reproduce an optimum audio level. Just like the RS195, the bass unit also doubles as an easy-charger and docking station. This system is at the higher end of the price range. Which offers a superb sound experience and excellent wireless coverage.
- Impressive audio transmission.
- Dynamic transducer systems.
- Multi-purpose transmitter.
- Multi-receiver transmission.
- Automatic volume level control.
- Balanced audio control.
- Ergonomic and adjustable headband for more comfort.
- No setup required – Plug and play.
- Two years warranty.
|Transducer principle (Headset)||Open, dynamic|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||110 dB (SPL)|
|Total harmonic distortion (THD)||<0.5 % a 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL|
|Frequency response||18 Hz – 21,000 Hz|
|Charging Time||Approx. 16 hours|
|Power supply||2 AAA Type Batteries, 12 V|
|Operating Time||Up to 24 hours|
|Weight||204 g (without batteries)|
|Frequencies||2.4 – 2.48 GHz|
|Range||Up to 100 m in the open area|
|Audio input||3.5 mm stereo|
|Power consumption||< 0.5 W|
|Power supply||5 V DC|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||85 dBA|
- HDR 180 headphone (receiver)
- TX 180 transmitter
- Multi-country charger
- Detachable audio cable
- RCA cable
- 3.5 / 6.35mm adapter
- 2 AAA Type rechargeable batteries
- Instruction manuals
3. Sennheiser RS195
The Sennheiser RS195 wireless headset is a more classy wireless headset. With its leatherette earpieces and leather cushions on the headband. They feel like you’re wearing pillows on your ears.
The system comes in two parts. There are headphones and a multi-purpose transmitter. That doubles as a charger cradle and docking station. It utilizes digital wireless audio transmission and ranges up to 80 meters. This system is also capable of connecting to the TV at the same time.
- 2.4 GHz Frequency Band
- Low-Latency Transmission
- Sonic Presets & Noise Suppression
- Transmitter Base & Charging Station
- Analog & Digital Optical Inputs
- Automatic Level Control on Analog In
|Earpiece Design||Over-Ear, Closed-Back|
|Weight||340g (with Batteries)|
|Frequency Response||17 Hz to 22 kHz|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||117 dB at 1 kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||
|Wireless Range||up to 100m|
|Frequency||2.4 to 2.48 GHz|
|Runtime||Up to 18 Hours|
|Power Consumption||0.3 W (Transmitter, Standby)|
4. Sennheiser SET840 -TV RF Stereo
The Sennheiser SET840 -TV RF Stereo headphone is one of the wireless headsets for TV. It comes with a robust bass system. The earpiece design is tight and locking the sound inside. It giving the listener a unique surround sound experience. Sennheiser SET840 comes with a portable transmitter. Which utilizes Kleer’s uncompressed digital wireless audio transmission. This headphone system comes with an easy install plug and play.
- Wireless transmitters range up to 100 feet
- The receiver includes volume and balance controls.
- It is automatically turned on/off.
- Frequency response: 50-16,000 Hz
- We can use it for up to 9 hours of operation.
- The transmitter connects to a TV via a headphone jack or RCA stereo inputs.
- Includes AC adapters
- weight: 2.4 oz. for headset/receiver and 8.8 oz. for the transmitter
- warranty: 2 years
|Wireless Range||Up to 100 feet|
|Frequency Response||50-16,000 Hz|
|THD||<1% (1 kHz)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||70 dB|
|Operating Time||Up to 9 hours|
|Charging Time||Approximately 3 hours|
5. PHILIPS Wireless Headset for TV
At last, no hassle and no cables just total freedom. This wireless headphone is best for music lovers. I have played the guitar for over ten years. These are the headset I use day in and day out. The clarity and the feel of these headphones are second to none.
I can sit in my front room, drink a couple of JD and cokes, and get lost in music wearing these headphones. If you’re, more into your music and less into watching TV. Then this is the best for you. Anyway, enough about my drunken nights, here there are the specs for these headphones.
I really can’t say enough about this wireless headset for TV. The Experience of a better bass performance thanks to the three-way adjustable ear shells that fit naturally around your ears is genuinely excellent. God bless Philips for this headset.
- Lightweight design improves comfort for prolonged use
- 32mm speaker driver delivers high-performance sound
- FM Wireless transmission for freedom of movement
- Choose from 2 channels to minimize interference
- Reduces costs by using rechargeable batteries
- Effective Range: 30m.
- Speaker Diameter: 40m.
- Frequency range: 8-40,000Hz (when wired).
- Automatic Power option Battery low indication.
- Operating Time: up to 20 Hrs.
- Base station LED indicator feature.
- Optical Cable Included.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
6. Panasonic RB-M300B
These wireless headsets are very cool for the type of person who doesn’t like to be tied down. They come in black and have a wireless range of up to 100 meters. The signal can penetrate through walls.
These headsets have recently been modified. Now it comes with a rechargeable battery stand as standard. Thus cutting out batteries’ cost. These headphones’ frequency is 18 Hz – 22 kHz. These wireless headphones give us clear bass and crystal clear treble for TV.
- Colour: Black.
- 863 – 865MHz RF wireless system, suits for A/V entertainment.
- Up to 100m transmission distance even though wall and floors.
- Cradle for transmitter and battery charger included.
- Soft ear pads for comfortable wearing.
- Frequency response 18 Hz-22 kHz.
|Weight without Battery||220g|
|Transmit distance||100 meter|
|Frequency Response||18-22 kHz|
|Power supply||DC12V 300mA AC Adaptor|
|Battery Type||Ni-MH Rechargeable battery|
|Lifetime (Full charge)||20hrs|
Key Features of Wireless Headset for TV
So why not treat yourself to a whole new listening experience?
Once you’ve owned a set of wireless headsets for TV. You will never miss a single word of your favourite TV show again. Most wireless headsets have a signal. Up to 100 meters and can receive an alert through walls. So even if you need to leave the room. You are still guaranteed not to miss a single word.
Most of the new models are on the market today. Which come with surround sound and sound quality. Which can match its counterpart’s quality (the chorded headsets).
Easy Steps to Make Sure Your Headsets Work
Here are some tips to ensure you successfully get your headsets working
- Plugin the charging cradle into the power, then put the batteries in the headset. Then let the unit charge overnight. The red light will turn on itself when the headset is in the charging cradle.
- Connect the charging dock’s sound output into your TV’s sound output.
- Turn on your TV; go to the setup menu of your TV. Find the Audio or sound section and find the settings to fix the analogue and digital sound to fixed output. Save the settings on your TV. The green light is turn on when it connects.
- Put the headsets on the charger dock, turn on the headphone, and adjust the sound level. Then adjust the tuning dial on the headset.
How to Connect These To a Smart TV?
This Wireless Headphone system is hard-wired to RCA plugs. It includes the adapters to convert the RCA to a 3.5mm plug. It connects with an HDMI output. You’ll need to get an HDMI extractor. It would help if you connected the HDMI extractor to the HDMI output of the TV.
How Long is The Battery’s Life?
The batteries that came with the headset, it can run for at least 4 1/2 years. It depends on how you use it. It has three channel position slide switch, which determines the best channel.
Find Related Article