Are you looking for Xbox X Headset Reviews? Our experts found 53745 number of feedback online for "Xbox X Headset" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Xbox X Headset. On selected products for the Best Xbox X Headset you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
We found 53745 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Xbox X Headset and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||Razer BlackShark V2 X Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound - 50mm Drivers - Memory Foam Cushion - for PC||9.8||Check Price Now|
|3||SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset – Integrated Xbox Wireless + Bluetooth – 20+ Hour Battery Life – for Xbox One and Series X||9.4||Check Price Now|
|4||HyperX Cloud Stinger – Gaming Headset||8.8||Check Price Now|
|5||ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless Headset + Base Station Gen 4 - Compatible with Xbox Series X - S||8.6||Check Price Now|
|6||ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Wired Headset with Astro Audio V2 for Xbox Series X - S||8.6||Check Price Now|
|7||Razer Kaira Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X - S||8.4||Check Price Now|
|8||Razer Kraken Tournament Edition THX 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset: Retractable Noise Cancelling Mic - USB DAC - For PC||8.4||Check Price Now|
|9||Razer Kraken X Ultralight Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound - Lightweight Aluminum Frame - Bendable Cardioid Microphone - for PC||8.2||Check Price Now|
|10||ASTRO Gaming A20 Wireless Headset Gen 2 for Xbox Series X - S||8.2||Check Price Now|
- Best Headset For Fortnite Nintendo Switch
- Best Usb Wireless Headset
- Best Wireless Headset For Cell Phone
Table Of Content:
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S, Xbox One & Windows...
- Razer BlackShark V2 X Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound 50mm Drivers Memory Foam Cushion for PC, PS4...
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset Integrated Xbox Wireless + Bluetooth 20+ Hour Battery Life...
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset, Lightweight, Comfortable Memory Foam, Swivel to Mute Noise-Cancellation...
- ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless Headset + Base Station Gen 4 Compatible with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, Mac...
- ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Wired Headset with Astro Audio V2 for Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PC & Mac
- Razer Kaira Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One: Triforce Titanium 50mm Drivers Cardioid...
- Razer Kraken Tournament Edition THX 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset: Retractable Noise Cancelling Mic...
- Razer Kraken X Ultralight Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound Lightweight Aluminum Frame Bendable Cardioid...
- ASTRO Gaming A20 Wireless Headset Gen 2 for Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PC & Mac White /Green
1. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S
- POWERFUL, AMPLIFIED AUDIO – Refined ear cup acoustics and expertly tuned 50mm speakers are powerfully driven to give you accurate, immersive audio.
- GEN 2 FLIP-TO-MUTE MIC – A larger, high-sensitivity, high-performance mic enhances chat clarity and seamlessly integrates into the headset when muted.
- SUPERHUMAN HEARING – Turtle Beach exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting lets you hear subtle, game-changing sounds so you can live up to 20% longer and win more.
- SURROUND SOUND READY FOR XBOX – Optimized to deliver immersive surround sound with Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos and DTS Headphone: X; *Dolby Atmos and DTS:X: may require additional purchases, app downloads, and supported hardware.
- MIC MONITORING – Hear your own voice while you chat with friends so you’re aware of your own volume and don’t have to shout.
- GLASSES-FRIENDLY – Our exclusive, patented ProSpecs comfort-driven design removes pressure on your glasses while you play.
- 15-HOUR BATTERY LIFE – Always be ready to play with up to 15-hours of gaming per charge using the included USB-C charging cable.
2. Razer BlackShark V2 X Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound – 50mm Drivers – Memory Foam Cushion – for PC
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Brand: Source – The NPD Group, Inc.
- Immersive, 7.
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows.
- Lightweight Design with Breathable Memory Foam Ear Cushions: At just 240g, the BlackShark V2X is engineered from the ground up for maximum comfort.
- Razer Hyperclear Cardioid Mic: Improved pickup pattern ensures more voice and less noise as it tapers off towards the mic’s back and sides.
- Cross-platform compatibility: Works with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices via 3.
3. SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset – Integrated Xbox Wireless + Bluetooth – 20+ Hour Battery Life – for Xbox One and Series X
- Integrated Xbox Wireless connectivity: Connect directly to your Xbox Series XS or Xbox One just like a wireless controller, and start gaming in seconds with no cable or dongle required.
- Bluetooth: Simultaneously connects to Bluetooth and Xbox to mix in music and take calls while gaming, or use wirelessly on the go with your mobile device.
- Clearcast Microphone: The Arctis mic uses a bidirectional design, the same used by aircraft carrier deck crews, for superior noise Cancellation so that your voice sounds clear and natural.
- Award-winning sound: The award-winning soundscape of Arctis emphasizes subtle, yet critical sounds to give you an audio advantage.
- 20 Plus Hour battery: A brand new Chipset designed specifically for Xbox with superior audio quality and dual-wireless support and optimized for ultra-low power consumption.
- Compatibility: Xbox One- Xbox Wireless; PC; Mobile- Bluetooth
4. HyperX Cloud Stinger – Gaming Headset
- Lightweight headset (275 gram) with 90-degree rotating ear cups provide a snug fit that conforms to your head.
- 50 millimeter directional drivers for audio precision — enjoy the full audioscape of your favorite games.
- HyperX signature memory foam provides maximum comfort during extended use
- Adjustable steel slider for a solid and long lasting sturdy feel
- Intuitive volume control on headset ear cup
- Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation microphone so you’ll always know when you’re muted
- Multi-platform compatibility: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and more
- Refer user guide on technical specification before use
5. ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless Headset + Base Station Gen 4 – Compatible with Xbox Series X - S
- Astro Audio V2 – immersive Audio and sound experience that delivers dialogue, music and in-game sound clearly.
- Dolby Audio – Dolby Audio delivers a cinematic, high resolution gaming audio experience
- Dolby Atmos (available for Xbox version only) – Dolby Atmos provides Object Audio, which provides a more accurate and immersive sound experience.
- Game: voice balance – gives the user total control over the mix of the game and chat Audio
- Astro command center software – the free gastro command center software gives players complete control over their Audio experience, which includes voice communication and game Audio settings.
- Battery life – 15+ hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Usb sound card functionality – when using PC, USB sound card functionality provides game: voice balance, game and voice streaming.
- Mod kit ready – for even more customization, the optional A50 mod kit allows users to add synthetic leather headband ear cushions for improved noise isolation.
- All current ASTRO Gaming products designed for Xbox One will offer continuous compatibility on Xbox: Series X.
6. ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Wired Headset with Astro Audio V2 for Xbox Series X - S
- Tuned with ASTRO Audio V2 – Tuned for Gaming, ASTRO Audio V2 delivers pro quality audio for gamers when they need it most, whether live streaming to competitive play in the pits of a pro tournament.
- Superior fit and finish – The A40 TR features lightweight yet rugged construction with premium materials for a pressure-free fit that won’t overheat your head.
- Swappable boom microphone – Highly sensitive uni-directional mic that focuses on your voice and minimizes background noise.
- Customizable Speaker Tags – Our patented magnetic Speaker Tag system lets you personalize your headset – purchase special editions or design your own using our online Speaker Tag Customizer.
- Mod Kit Ready – Features synthetic leather noise-cancelling ear cushions, voice-isolating mic, padded headband and closed-back Speaker Tags.
- All current ASTRO Gaming products designed for Xbox One will offer continuous compatibility on Xbox: Series X.
7. Razer Kaira Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X - S
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc.
- TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers: With titanium-coated diaphragms for added clarity, these cutting-edge drivers can tune highs, mids, and lows separately—producing brighter, clearer sound with richer trebles and more powerful bass.
- HyperClear Cardioid Mic: The bendable mic has improved housing and pickup for amazing voice capture that suppresses noise from the back and sides—supported by mic monitoring and game/chat balance to ensure optimal levels.
- Breathable Memory Foam Ear Cushions: Using a fabric weave that doesn’t trap heat, the headset is easy on the ears, while its soft padded headband provides even more comfort to stay in peak form during gaming marathons.
- EQ and Xbox Pairing Button: Tap twice to cycle through 4 EQ settings—such as FPS Mode that enhances in-game audio like enemy footsteps, and Bass Mode to amplify low frequency sounds / hold once to connect the headset to the console.
- Xbox Wireless: Do away with complicated setups and wireless dongles, as the headset connects directly to Xbox Series X|S and Xbox consoles with a great signal range that perfectly supports couch gaming.
- Windows Sonic: Experience lifelike surround sound that allows the headset to place audio with pinpoint accuracy, heightening in-game awareness for a competitive edge and truly immersive experience.
8. Razer Kraken Tournament Edition THX 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset: Retractable Noise Cancelling Mic – USB DAC – For PC
- 1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.
- Sound Built for Immersive Gaming: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers
- All-day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Retractable Noise Cancelling Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication.
- In-line Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch
- Compatibility: Audio enhancer DAC connects via USB connector; THX Spatial Audio available on Windows 10 64-bit only.
9. Razer Kraken X Ultralight Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound – Lightweight Aluminum Frame – Bendable Cardioid Microphone – for PC
- Immersive, 7.
- Designed for All-Day Comfort: The lightest Kraken headset ever at 250 grams, around 40% lighter than the competition.
- Bendable Noise Cancelling Microphone: A cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication.
- In-Headset Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch on the headset for quick and convenient adjustments.
- Durable Construction: The Kraken X frame is flexible and built to last, able to withstand daily, care-free use.
10. ASTRO Gaming A20 Wireless Headset Gen 2 for Xbox Series X - S
- Extended wireless range up to 15m (50ft) through the 2.4 GHz wireless signal.
- On-device audio balancing between voice chat and game audio on Xbox or PC
- Console specific USB transmitter for easy cross-platform compatibility.
- Built-in battery provides more than 15 hours of battery life and can be recharged through the USB-C port.
- Quick and easy mute functionality with the flip-to-mute microphone.
- Choice of different equalizer settings by switching between the 3 different EQ presets.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Xbox X Headset currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Xbox X Headset based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Xbox X Headset before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Xbox X Headset they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Xbox X Headset, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Xbox X Headset before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Xbox X Headset will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Xbox X Headset if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Xbox X Headset on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.