5 Tips to select the wireless headset for the call center:
A call center environment is usually boisterous while agents talk with their clients. Agents are busy at the call center by talking to customers on the phone. They are talking to each other, and much more. If in the call center something wrong happens, then the collaborative environment goes down. Without having a good quality headset, it could have an unpleasant experience for the clients and an agent on the call.
A call center can solve the noise problem by installing noise-canceling wireless headsets. These kinds of headsets help you increase the space between agents and clients, While you are in conversation. However, call center agents are economically viable for many calls. It is the most challenging job to provide agents with the best quality headsets. The right headsets will help agents provide a high level of customer service. The around-ear headsets are more comfortable than others.
5 Tips to consider when choosing a wireless headset for a call center
An efficient headset has many advantages. The following tips you should consider while choosing a headset for your call center.
- Working environment: If your call center is already designed to reduce background noise, focus on other things. You can concentrate on purchasing good quality headsets to have an exact conversation between agents and clients.
- User Experience – If an agent does not have much experience with headsets, you can provide them with a headset that is easy to use. A few modern headsets have many complex features. You don’t need complicated parts, whether you need active noise-canceling headsets.
- Consider comfortability – A call center agent typically spends 8 hours or night calls. So it is essential to choose a lightweight and compatible headset—a headset company design for quiet comfort, mainly when they produce for the call center. The main features to look for are the large ear cushions, the lightweight headset frame, and the larynx ear cushions for comfort and health.
- Consider the role of agent – Some agents, especially subject matter experts. They are moving around the office in large numbers to handle the requests of different agents. A wireless headset with a growing wireless range would be suitable for them. Wireless headsets would help them rotate freely on the floor.
- Headsets sensors – Headsets are equipping with sensors that can enhance call handling and security. They can instantly provide users with real-time data, which will help agents handle calls efficiently. When an agent is away from their computer, these headsets can detect the needs and give you a beep sound to unlock the pc.
Advances in headset technology
Nowadays, the headset company uses more advanced technology for a better experience. It will help the agents to move to quieter places to keep clear communication with the customer from higher areas. Features like sound-cancellation and wireless capabilities are necessary for a call center environment. There is an example like noise cancellation that allows crisp communication between the customer and the agent. It is allowing the agent to handle customer requests and provide exceptional service. Gaming Wireless headsets provide flexibility for gaming and enable call center agents to move around the office.
Deploy Unified Communications (UI)
UC call centers can play an essential role in raising the level of service. So, it would be best if you choose a headset that is compatible with UC Mistake. For example, a headset that provides attendance information when agents call and updates. It will help customers redirect to available agents, which means reducing customer waiting time.
Below are some of the best call center headsets available on the market today
Sennheiser CC5050 – This headset has an ultra-voice-canceling microphone. It can cuts out background noise, allowing agents to concentrate on conversations fully. It has ACTi Gard technology that will help agents from loud noises. The headset has comfortable leatherette pads.
Planintrocs HW261N – Plantronics is a favorite of NASA. They have used it for many of their space missions. Plantronics HW261N is also very popular among call-center agents. We know it has bright and comfortable audio capabilities and wideband audio for an abundance of sound. It also integrates sound-canceling technology. This headset is durable as well.
Note: Plantronics-CS540 Convertible Wireless Headset is the most desire headset for the call center. We’ve seen this item become more popular and have more sales for call centers. Most call centers use this headset, which we found in product reviews.
Sennheiser Century SC660 – It is acclaiming as the ultimate call center headset. It has ACTI Gard technology that provides high noise protection. The wires have a Kevlar cover.
The headset is the most used equipment in the call center. So it would be best if you choose a good, durable, comfortable, pleasing, and versatile headset. This headset has impressive sound quality.
Consider software and services before choosing a headset.
Of course, an additional cost will also play a vital role when using headsets in the call center. You need to check headsets when it doesn’t work correctly. That’s why the following tips also you should consider before selecting a headset.
- Installation: Is mass installation possible – and if so, how easy is it, and what are the costs involved?
- Software: Does the headset come with software? Does the software serve your specific purpose? Will, it cost more to use?
- Warranty: Headsets do not last forever. Thus, it is useful to know the duration and range of warranty cover for headsets.
Before choosing a headset from a considerable variety in the market, there are a few things to consider. In short, the best solution always takes into account the work environment, the needs of the wearer, and the related costs in equal measure.
It would be best if you were more likely to choose a headset suitable for the agent’s specific needs. Communication centers must ensure that they select a headset that will empower their staff and tailor their roles. You should choose a headset that will provide more comfort so that agents can solve questions quickly and efficiently.
All of the information above keeps in mind. It will help your call center to create better places to work. All these tips also will help to reduce attrition rates and increase customer service. Here we are trying to discuss recommendations to select the wireless headset for the call center.
NOTE: If you want to know how to choose the headsets, please visit here- How to choose the headsets?